GQ Awards

Aquamarine

Couldn't find this elsewhere, so please delete if it's already been posted.

Apparently all three members of Zeppelin will be at the GQ Awards in London tonight, where they'll become Men of the Year. Then Jimmy will be off to Toronto.

Source FBO--I checked the GQ site and they don't mention any names. but they do say you can watch the ceremony online.

Sorry Nech--just noticed your tease in the Toronto thread.

Couldn't find this elsewhere, so please delete if it's already been posted.

Apparently all three members of Zeppelin will be at the GQ Awards in London tonight, where they'll become Men of the Year. Then Jimmy will be off to Toronto.

Source FBO--I checked the GQ site and they don't mention any names. but they do say you can watch the ceremony online.

Sorry Nech--just noticed your tease in the Toronto thread.

Awwww, couldn't they have stumped up another one for Jason? :P

This is great. I shall be watching :D

Jimmy looks very smart.

People in England have all the fun! :( This morning, I read that the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland will hold a concert to honour Les Paul in mid-November. Fingers and toes crossed that maybe Jimmy will take part.

I'm looking on the GQ homepage but can't see any info on a video feed link. Can anyone help? :(

Log on to GQ.COM at 9pm tonight as we’ll be the first to announce 2008’s winners. Plus, from midnight you’ll be able to see our exclusive footage of the event, including red carpet and backstage interviews as well as highlights from the ceremony itself…

;) can you prompt me what hour it is by GMT?.... Seems it will be rather later (or early?) on this side.

Where are you? The times they're giving are GMT, which is EST + 5 hours.

Don't know if the video will be available outside the UK. :unsure:

oh sharks I missed the venue altogether. :P I am on this continent so it will not be that late! Thanks, Aqua.

Jimmy looks very smart.

People in England have all the fun! :( This morning, I read that the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland will hold a concert to honour Les Paul in mid-November. Fingers and toes crossed that maybe Jimmy will take part.

oooooh man that would be amazing

Just heard an inteview with Dave Grohl at the awards tonight saying how mmuch every Zep album was the sountrack to his life, how he wouldn't be here if were not For Zeppelin, then he was off to give them the award !!

The specific award it seems is to Led Zeppelin for outstanding achievement.

If you keep clicking links you get to more photos, but as they seem to keep coming back to Lily Allen in her frock I've given up for a bit. The video is in about an hour.

she's very persistent that Lily :D

I'm hanging about now...waiting for the video.

Now that I know that it is for LZ for Outstanding Achievement then I'll take my words back about Jason not getting one. I was a little miffed that if it was for men of the year for the O2, that Jason wasn't acknowledged.

Not that I suppose he'll be in the least bit bothered :lol:

Lot of long curly hair to the right of JPJ huh? Hmmz...

gqcover2_28aug08_b.jpg

:unsure: Not sure what to think about that! Wonder what Plant thinks about it? Unless of course it's some other random guy with long curly blonde hair. :mellow:

Archived