Lil' Adolf Hitler refused Birthday cake at Shop Rite

Pb Derigable

I always thought that hospitals could say that you can't name your children certain things. For instance if you put a number in their name. I don't feel bad for his parents, they named him surely they knew it would happen. I just feel really bad for these kids. If they wanted to give them weird names way not Chicken and Noodle Cambell Soup?

I don't want to elaborate, but in the five months that I haven't seen or heard from my son you wouldn't believe what his mother has "him" believing :o:unsure:

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. I've seen first hand what that does to a parent. I'm sure your son knows deep down that you love him, and he loves you. Keep your head high!

Just disgusting! How can parents be so thoughtless to give their child a name of which they know that it will create nothing but problems.

And I think is is aweful to call a child like one of the worst lunatic murderers of world's history. (I know what I'm talking about, I'm from Germany myself).

BAHHHHHH!

who cares about the cake why the hell would is mother and father call there kid hitler anyways who cares about the parents how about the kid when he gets older going through school will be hell the kids will not stop about the name it would be hell for him

Cake a shop rite? Classy.

The highest quality cake you can buy, lol. Actually, i have been to a few birthday parties where the cake came from a food market, and i personally find it to taste lousy. If you can't afford a bakery, bake it yourself.

I, of course agree with everyone who feels sorry for this kid. It will suck for him growing up in a deeply prejudice home as well as having a horribly offensive name to live with. I doubt he will get out of his prison as an adult. These parents are nurturing a new generation of racists. That is likely what this boy will become.

"A Boy Named Adolf Hitler"

My daddy left home when I was three

And he didn't leave much to ma and me

Just this old guitar and an empty bottle of booze.

Now, I don't blame him cause he run and hid

But the meanest thing that he ever did

Was before he left, he went and named me "Adolf Hitler."

Well, he must o' thought that is quite a joke

And it got a lot of laughs from a' lots of folk,

It seems I had to fight my whole life through.

Some gal would giggle and I'd get red

And some guy'd laugh and I'd bust his head,

I tell ya, life ain't easy for a boy named "Adolf Hitler."

Well, I grew up quick and I grew up mean,

My fist got hard and my wits got keen,

I'd roam from town to town to hide my shame.

But I made a vow to the moon and stars

That I'd search the honky-tonks and bars

And kill that man who gave me that awful name.

Well, it was Gatlinburg in mid-July

And I just hit town and my throat was dry,

I thought I'd stop and have myself a brew.

At an old saloon on a street of mud,

There at a table, dealing stud,

Sat the dirty, mangy dog that named me "Adolf Hitler."

Well, I knew that snake was my own sweet dad

From a worn-out picture that my mother'd had,

And I knew that scar on his cheek and his evil eye.

He was big and bent and gray and old,

And I looked at him and my blood ran cold

And I said: "My name is 'Adolf Hitler!' How do you do!

Now your gonna die!!"

Well, I hit him hard right between the eyes

And he went down, but to my surprise,

He come up with a knife and cut off a piece of my ear.

But I busted a chair right across his teeth

And we crashed through the wall and into the street

Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

I tell ya, I've fought tougher men

But I really can't remember when,

He kicked like a mule and he bit like a crocodile.

I heard him laugh and then I heard him cuss,

He went for his gun and I pulled mine first,

He stood there lookin' at me and I saw him smile.

And he said: "Son, this world is rough

And if a man's gonna make it, he's gotta be tough

And I knew I wouldn't be there to help ya along.

So I give ya that name and I said goodbye

I knew you'd have to get tough or die

And it's the name that helped to make you strong."

He said: "Now you just fought one hell of a fight

And I know you hate me, and you got the right

To kill me now, and I wouldn't blame you if you do.

But ya ought to thank me, before I die,

For the gravel in ya guts and the spit in ya eye

Cause I'm the son-of-a-bitch that named you "Adolf Hitler.'"

I got all choked up and I threw down my gun

And I called him my pa, and he called me his son,

And I came away with a different point of view.

And I think about him, now and then,

Every time I try and every time I win,

And if I ever have a son, I think I'm gonna name him

Bill or George! Anything but Adolf Hitler! I still hate that name!

When my husband was a medical resident and doing an obstetrics rotation, a woman gave birth to twins at the hospital.

She named the twin boys:

BOYA AND BOYB

Boy A and Boy B: The names that the hospital put on their bassinets in the nursery to tell them apart since they hadn't been named yet. The woman thought that this was their names so she called them Boyb and Boya. :lol:

When my husband was a medical resident and doing an obstetrics rotation, a woman gave birth to twins at the hospital.

She named the twin boys:

BOYA AND BOYB

Boy A and Boy B: The names that the hospital put on their bassinets in the nursery to tell them apart since they hadn't been named yet. The woman thought that this was their names so she called them Boyb and Boya. :lol:

One of the guys I work with, his wife is a maternity nurse. You wouldn't believe some of the names they give these poor kids :lol:

Orangelo from Orange Jello, Nozmoking from No Smoking

and the winner is Le-ah now how is this pronounced? Leah? nope, Lee? nope, Layah? nope. It's Ledashah, you got it! When questioned about the pronunciation the mother replied "The dash don't be silent" :slapface:

I haven't even bothered to read this thread fully so forgive me if this has already been stated but who in their right f...ing mind, would name their kid after that demon of destruction. Somebody should tale that MF of a parent and bitch slap him or her untill the Fu,,ing cows come home

I haven't even bothered to read this thread fully so forgive me if this has already been stated but who in their right f...ing mind, would name their kid after that demon of destruction. Somebody should tale that MF of a parent and bitch slap him or her untill the Fu,,ing cows come home

Well, from the sounds of it, it seems he's trying to breed his own little klan.... :o

As far as the kid, for arguements sake, lets assume his father is a borderline neo-nazi.

Borderline? The dude and his significant other gave another child the middle name "Aryan Nation!"

Really...WTF?

Wal-Mart made Adolf's cake.

...and you're surprised why? :lol:

There is a difference between refusing to write "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler Campbell" on a birthday cake and reading a history book and coming across the name and then having a panic attack. That I agree, is ridiculous. The first situation though.....no, I can't agree that it's ridiculous. You name your child Adolf Hitler, you deal with the consequences of that choice. Sorry. It's a free country, you can name your kid Dogshit McSmellyPants if you want. But you don't get to feign disgust when other people look at you like you're a degenerate freak for doing so. And I'm sorry, neo-Nazis are degenerate freaks.

And as always, Elizabeth, you put it much more blunt and to the point that I ever could.

As for the crazy names, it kills me when I hear stupid names for children. It's like: how the hell are you expecting to raise a kid if you don't have a decent name for them?

<br />I discussed this with my wife the other night. As a teacher she has come across the following names, Chardonnay, Precious, Destiny(a white girl whose mother was a stripper), Asia and Arabia.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

These people need pets ; )

Borderline? The dude and his significant other gave another child the middle name "Aryan Nation

I didnt want to jump to conclusions. If I had jumped to conclusions I might have to apologize & surrender the area of my Apartment south of the Sudatenland as restitution for sullying the Hitler name.

I didnt want to jump to conclusions. If I had jumped to conclusions I might have to apologize & surrender the area of my Apartment south of the Sudatenland as restitution for sullying the Hitler name.

I promise you that 99.9% of the people here would only say you were jumping to conclusions if they thought you would argue with them about it. :P

Really though--I know some children who have very stupid names--ones I don't feel at liberty to discuss because it may offend their parents. :slapface:

Archived