Happy Birthday, Dzldoc!

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one. And look at 50 this way it is 5 perfect 10s. Plus you can say you've been around for a half a centruy which if you think about it is no small feat. I've always wondered why people dislike turning older, I think it's an accomplishment.

Edited because dislike is a better word for my post than regret was.

Happy Birthday ya old fuck B)

BabesAndBeers.png

:D:lol:

Thanks Everyone :D

and wanna be,

A wise old man once told me the secret to youthfulness,

He said: "Be kind in heart and mind~There's good drugs for everything else!" :lol:

Actually I made that up myself but it sounded better coming from an "OLD" man :P:)

He said: "Be kind in heart and mind~There's good drugs for everything else!" :lol:

Actually I made that up myself but it sounded better coming from an "OLD" man :P:)

Wow, that's a great quote, I'm saving it! :birthday:

Thanks Everyone :D

and wanna be,

You're a wise old soul Dzldoc........may I address you as "Oh Great One"? :notworthy:

Hope you have a super birthday.

Happy.jpg

Thanks,

Yes but give me until noon tomorrow :D

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Charles A.K.A. "Dzldoc." I hope that your "B" Day was a great one. If your head was feeling a little light, it is because you felt my buz from last night. I had quite a few drinks for you Charles, but then again, you may have done some celebrating on your own. Anyway, I really hope that all is well with you and I also hope that all of your dreams come true this year. ROCK ON my friend!

Archived