What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Currently sitting with Mrs. Walter as she takes her very last chemotherapy treatment. In some ways this past year seems so long and other ways - so short.

Great news, Walter! Fist bump Mrs Walter for me!

Currently sitting with Mrs. Walter as she takes her very last chemotherapy treatment. In some ways this past year seems so long and other ways - so short.

Nicely done, Mrs. Walter! Hope it's smooth sailing from here on out!!

Happy to hear this news Walter! Glad there's at least one thing going right for somebody today.

....Walter, wishing you and Mrs. Walter well and very happy for you as you share this moment with fans.....

Edited by PlanetPage

Amazing news for both of you. Hoping for the best for Mrs. W!

Had a kickass workout tonight. Hopefully it means I sleep better tonight, although I'm sure I'll be posting about the very same workout in the 'what made you unhappy' thread in a day or two lol

Amazing news for both of you. Hoping for the best for Mrs. W!

Had a kickass workout tonight. Hopefully it means I sleep better tonight, although I'm sure I'll be posting about the very same workout in the 'what made you unhappy' thread in a day or two lol

Congrats on the work out, know the feeling very well.

Received a totally unexpected handmade gift from India today! It's so fun getting a package in the mail. :) After some thinking of where to put my gift, they are now guarding my Led Zeppelin cds. Namaste.

post-1470-0-54143100-1423250234_thumb.jp

Edited by Strider