Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

My sister is 13, she into stuff like Avril Lavigne and oasis, S club 7&8, Nelly furtado, tokio hotel.

I know you can never be too obsessive.

Sometimes i wonder if we really are related......the stuff she says about LedZep.....it makes me wonna cry :(:(:(

I swear to god, the lead signer of Tokio Hotel is gay

I love all of those and your sig picture, IluvJimmyPage. (I've been printing about everything for my elaborate scrapbook I have been making of him.) He's so gorgeous in that burgandy coat. I'm not surprised he signed for you. He looks so happy in your picture. Couldn't find this anywhere, but Ross just posted his new pictures and they were all worth waiting for. Sorry if they are posted elsewhere. I just gasped when I saw them. He's absolutely so beautiful. I can not wait until "It Might Get Loud" comes out.

jimmy-page-bw80.jpg

jimmy-page-bw76.jpg

jimmy-page-bw75.jpg

jimmy-page-bw74.jpg

jimmy-page-bw73.jpg

Thanks for posting those.

I love those black and whites.

I love that million dollar smile of his.

THIS IS A PICTURE REQUEST!

Jimmy Page on stage during the 1970s. It is a black & white or greyscale picture and a frontal shot of Jimmy. Jimmy is on a stool, playing an acoustic guitar with his eyes shut. There is a cigarette in his mouth that has mostly burned out, but the ash is still intact, suggesting that he has been concentrating so hard on his playing that he has not moved his head much at all. I have read through this entire thread from start to finish (90 minutes!) but it is not here. It is similar to these pictures:

n567055644_602122_5263.jpg

jimmy-page-6.jpg

DZ004678-1.jpg

jimmypage1aa7.jpg

I had said picture, though I forget where from, around 2003 when the DVD was released as a desktop picture and it was awesome. I'd like to buy an original print of it now for my room if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks all for sharing your pics, it is always a pleasant time to check what's been going on here during my day of work.

Till we find what's March is looking for here are some more....prrrretty beautiful!

PN005156.jpgPN004959.jpgPN006377.jpgPN004731.jpgPN008861.jpg

:wub:

omg i'am in heaven !!!! :wub:

THIS IS A PICTURE REQUEST!

Jimmy Page on stage during the 1970s. It is a black & white or greyscale picture and a frontal shot of Jimmy. Jimmy is on a stool, playing an acoustic guitar with his eyes shut. There is a cigarette in his mouth that has mostly burned out, but the ash is still intact, suggesting that he has been concentrating so hard on his playing that he has not moved his head much at all. I have read through this entire thread from start to finish (90 minutes!) but it is not here. It is similar to these pictures:

n567055644_602122_5263.jpg

jimmy-page-6.jpg

DZ004678-1.jpg

jimmypage1aa7.jpg

I had said picture, though I forget where from, around 2003 when the DVD was released as a desktop picture and it was awesome. I'd like to buy an original print of it now for my room if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

I've searched my JP archives and couldn't find the one I was thinking you are talking about.

I'll check again to see if I can find it for you.

I know there are a couple Jimmy ciggy lovers who probably have the pic you are talking about. :)

Is anyone else having trouble getting on Ross Halfin's site? I keep getting this:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server."

I need my fix, man, and I'm getting shut down.... :angry:

Edited by Moonmaid