New EVSD soundboard?

ZepHead315

27 minutes ago, Xolo1974 said:

Yep, it’s been a great year. I’m interested, why are you skeptical they will be released? Surely this just follows the model so far for the release of 29/9/71 I.e drip feeding the fans the songs in chunks or individually? Also, whoever does have boards....when there is money to be made........

Sure “someone” must have 9/29 more complete.   Whether EV does or they are being drip fed.

Considering there are parts from the beginning middle and end, surely it’s “complete.”

If we had to guess; surely the last part of 9/28 exists.   It’s only a matter of time now.

interesting there was the article about the Crew who recorded these shows and within 10 years these new versions are trickling out.  Coincidence?   

Latest from Yuminori:

EVSD is releasing the 928 show in 3 formats as usual:

• Please Please Me Ultimate Rare Promo Collector's Box - 6CD box with obi including - 55,000 yen, approx. $ 500.-
  • God Save the Queen Extremely Rare Collector's Box - 5CD box with obi including - 35,000 yen, approx. $ 320.-
  • Extremely Ltd Standard Set - 3CD paper case edition with obi - 15800 yen, approx. $ 145.-

Guess this time no Beatles for me

13 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

Latest from Yuminori:

EVSD is releasing the 928 show in 3 formats as usual:

• Please Please Me Ultimate Rare Promo Collector's Box - 6CD box with obi including - 55,000 yen, approx. $ 500.-
  • God Save the Queen Extremely Rare Collector's Box - 5CD box with obi including - 35,000 yen, approx. $ 320.-
  • Extremely Ltd Standard Set - 3CD paper case edition with obi - 15800 yen, approx. $ 145.-

Guess this time no Beatles for me

1142642982_Schermafbeelding2019-12-22om11_10_32.png.419b8021a94a1afa9a000aa5dda814a8.png

Finally found this reference:

This is not a audience recording. (Osaka)
Taper himself confesed on CROSS BEAT(Japanese magazine).

He was a member of Japanese record company and official recording staff.
4 show was recorded with double 8 track (2inch) recorder.(Tokyo,23,24,Osaka,28,29)
But these tapes were took away by Richard Cole.
The Taper(Japanese record company) 'secretly' separated the line and taped to 1/4inch recorder(probably 2track machine)
on 29th only.(for use in just their memory.)
He didn't change the tape well because of Zep clue kept watching carefully.
He didn't spill it but someone who worked at warehouse did, he said.
He said,
Two machines in synch to record 16 tracks simultaneously,
because of the Japanese Company didn't have a 16 tr machine.

Edited by Sticks of Fire

This story is known. But it doesn't explain the recent Osaka soundboards. This chap is talking about the source of the old Cellarful of Noise stereo recording (AKA Stage recording, but in reality an on the fly dub of the Warner Pioneer 929 multi track). The new SB fragments are made by the Zep roadies on the band's trusted Revox (like Orlando, Hampton Beach and Toronto) 

By the way could these be the cover(s) of the standard 3CD version of EV's 928 SB?

(found them on:

http://ledzepnews.com/2019/12/05/a-new-soundboard-recording-of-led-zeppelin-from-1971-is-on-the-way/

They have the classic blue velvet backdrop which Niwa uses on his Air Raid site (no sign YET of Airaids water mark)

seastory1945-img640x480-1513332093mo2tee25077.jpg

Edited by duckman

1 hour ago, duckman said:

By the way could these be the cover(s) of the standard 3CD version of EV's 928 SB?

(found them on:

http://ledzepnews.com/2019/12/05/a-new-soundboard-recording-of-led-zeppelin-from-1971-is-on-the-way/

They have the classic blue velvet backdrop which Niwa uses on his Air Raid site (no sign YET of Airaids water mark)

seastory1945-img640x480-1513332093mo2tee25077.jpg

No.

These are 3 (of 6) different Black Dog CD singles / teasers.

33 minutes ago, hindenburg6880 said:

No.

These are 3 (of 6) different Black Dog CD singles / teasers.

Thanks, Hindenburg ...a pity, since the expensive 'Please Please Me', 'God Save the Queen' editions aren't particularly 'inspired' in the artwork department  (like the previous UFO, Night Stalker stuff from EV 👎

I was hoping they would add a little Japanese touch to the 'standard' edition... ah well let's see 😜

Edited by duckman

42 minutes ago, duckman said:

Thanks, Hindenburg ...a pity, since the expensive 'Please Please Me', 'God Save the Queen' editions aren't particularly 'inspired' in the artwork department  (like the UFO, Night Stalker stuff EV is putting out) 

I was hoping they would add a little Japanese touch to the 'standard' edition... ah well let's see 😜

No Japanese touch at all: according to Yuminori's tweet these seem to be the covers of the "Please Please Me"and "God Save the Queen" editions...

Schermafbeelding 2019-12-23 om 20.49.36.png

3 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

No Japanese touch at all: according to Yuminori's tweet these seem to be the covers of the "Please Please Me"and "God Save the Queen" editions...

Schermafbeelding 2019-12-23 om 20.49.36.png

If these are the artwork designs for the boxes, I´ll save a lot of money and buy the standard edition. Chateau Marmont 69 and Bath 70- this is a confession of failure!!!

EV used to take care of authentic & related artwork over the last years, but this is ridiculous!

2 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

If these are the artwork designs for the boxes, I´ll save a lot of money and buy the standard edition. Chateau Marmont 69 and Bath 70- this is a confession of failure!!!

EV used to take care of authentic & related artwork over the last years, but this is ridiculous!

Don't worry, they will have another cover option when they release the rest, BUT, do you/we have the patience . . . no, is my answer?

22 hours ago, Tainted cheese said:

Don't worry, they will have another cover option when they release the rest, BUT, do you/we have the patience . . . no, is my answer?

Yes, I think one can expect something huge for the 50th anniversary in September 2021, hopefully with 923 & 924 involved.

For now I will choose the Standard Edition, what ever it may look like, it can´t be worse than the box sets.

No patience left!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ordered yet and have an ETA on their delivery? I’m seriously thinking of getting one. Or maybe I’ll wait for the Eelgrass version. Don’t know. I’m not exactly flush after two kids birthdays in December, plus my birthday and Christmas on top. 

On 1/5/2020 at 9:38 PM, Xolo1974 said:

Anyone ordered yet and have an ETA on their delivery? I’m seriously thinking of getting one. Or maybe I’ll wait for the Eelgrass version. Don’t know. I’m not exactly flush after two kids birthdays in December, plus my birthday and Christmas on top. 

"The following editions of this Ultra Rare Set are due for release in or about early to mid January;"

From site in Japan.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:26 AM, No Quota said:

"The following editions of this Ultra Rare Set are due for release in or about early to mid January;"

From site in Japan.

For some funny comparison on how quick these things can actually get made....EV just released a new version of their "Sun Vanishes" Cream bootleg, using the Nite Owl remaster that was uploaded to Dime on December 14, 2019. As of January 9, 2020, people were already posting pictures online of the new EV release.

So, that means that it took approx 3 weeks total to go from Dime download to pressed cd, with full custom artwork and obi, all assembled and stamped with a "limited edition" number, put into a plastic sleeve, and onto the shelves in the bootleg shops. 

Talk about a fine-tuned process!

14 hours ago, pluribus said:

For some funny comparison on how quick these things can actually get made....EV just released a new version of their "Sun Vanishes" Cream bootleg, using the Nite Owl remaster that was uploaded to Dime on December 14, 2019. As of January 9, 2020, people were already posting pictures online of the new EV release.

So, that means that it took approx 3 weeks total to go from Dime download to pressed cd, with full custom artwork and obi, all assembled and stamped with a "limited edition" number, put into a plastic sleeve, and onto the shelves in the bootleg shops. 

Talk about a fine-tuned process!

They come out quickly I tell ya! The Pink Floyd label Sigma maybe puts out 2 releases a month!

• 2 weeks later...