The Worst Band Ever

kidmoon

I'm really surprised to see all the Mars Volta hatred. I saw them live a few years ago, and to be honest they were horrible, but I do like that they're one of the few rock bands today doing something really different. Mostly I'm just a whore for their guitarist, but whatever.

I think the worst band of all time is Panic! At the Disco/My Chemical Romance/Fall Out Boy. I can't tell the difference between them so I consider them all the same band... Fall Out At the Chemical Disco? I don't know. They just suck. It makes me cry, especially when one of my roommates from last year told me that they were all far more talented than Hendrix, Zappa, and Zeppelin. I didn't kill her. Do I get brownie points for that?

That is a funny voice, but I see many here recommending it. The bassist is alright...

Well, it's one of those personal preference things I guess :) They've always been like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Well, it's one of those personal preference things I guess :) They've always been like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I always pictured the singer in a straightjacket, anyway - with all that nananana-na-na-na-na-na-na stuff...

Like these two.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHP_ba8aaiw

Stynx wins hands down for me though. My stomach literally churns when I hear "Mr. Roboto"

For me, it's Come Sail Away. The only song Styx did that doesn't give me migraines is Renegade. That was before they got sappy and schlocky.

"Babe I love you....."

*puke*

For me, it's Come Sail Away. The only song Styx did that doesn't give me migraines is Renegade. That was before they got sappy and schlocky.

"Babe I love you....."

*puke*

:'(

Each time I hear the cheezy keyboard intro of that horrible piece of crap, I don't know why but it kinda drive me seriously crazy in my head. My mom told me I used to cry as a baby when that song was on the air... It's a physical pain.

I think it's a sign...

Worst band EVER??!!

Styx, of course but also:

Kiss

Herman's Hermits

Ratt

WASP (and pretty much all of the hair-glam-metal)

ABBA

and so many more I can't think of right now...

For every good artist, there is 5 scumbags roaming into the kingdom of Music.

Styx (Dennis DeYoung years) gets my vote and also REO Speedwagon.

DeYoung has that nasal thing going on and Cronin has that prissy vocal thing going on, so that's my final vote. It's a Tie between Stynx and REO Suckwagon. :D

R B)

A few bands that I hate....

P.O.D.

Linkin Park

Korn

Slipknot

Exatamundo! Hate em, hate em, hate em!

Also anything that has to do with goth, goth rock or bands such as Evenescence! or what ever genre you want to call it, I call it boring crap!

Oh yeah, Robbie Williams also sucks!

"Babe I love you....."

*puke*

Have you ever listened to Equinox or The Grand Illusion? Both brilliant albums!

Heres my list TINY TIM (ENUFF SAID) Flock of seagulls, Wall of voodoo( im on a mexican radio), Dave Matthews (he sucks ass), Any Rap Artist, Blondie, Rupert Holmes (if you like pina coladas), Christopher Cross (yuk), Billy Joel, Poison, and I got lots more. :D:D:D

was surprised to see no one stick up for bob seger. though he should probably throw half his discography into a fire lake. he's still a legend and put out some great stuff earlier in his career.

Like these two.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHP_ba8aaiw

Stynx wins hands down for me though. My stomach literally churns when I hear "Mr. Roboto"

yep, bob can kick some butt . even his more radio oriented slower stuff is at least well written and heartfelt. he said he got into writing that stuff because he found it hard to write rock songs

and say all the things he wanted to say in fewer more direct lines.

stynx had a handful of "ok" songs, but quickly got lured into peddling horrid sappy radio friendly stuff (just for the money, obviously).

i seen tull mentioned earlier. they have enough good songs to make 2 or 3 great albums.

the problem for tull has always been that they spread them out over 20 + releases.

"Babe I love you....."

*puke*

Give

a listen.

I really can't stand Neil Diamond. I don't think there's a single song of his I can tolerate. I mean with people like Billy Joel or Cliff Richard, you go 'yeah there's a couple of songs that are alright' but with Neil Diamond, it's all shit to me

I really can't stand Neil Diamond. I don't think there's a single song of his I can tolerate.

What about the songs he wrote for the Monkees? Not sure which ones he wrote for them, or how much they actually played their instruments - but I've always liked them...

What about the songs he wrote for the Monkees? Not sure which ones he wrote for them, or how much they actually played their instruments - but I've always liked them...

He wrote I'm A Believer, Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow), Love To Love and A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You. I've only heard 2 of those, though. And I like them both. I thought the Monkees made some pretty decent pop music. And I love Neil Diamond. I have a ton of his stuff on my iPod.

He wrote I'm A Believer, Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow), Love To Love and A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You. I've only heard 2 of those, though. And I like them both. I thought the Monkees made some pretty decent pop music.

Thanks - that last song is one of the best that you never hear played anywhere. "I'm not your Steppin' Stone" is my favorite, though...

I really can't stand Neil Diamond. I don't think there's a single song of his I can tolerate. I mean with people like Billy Joel or Cliff Richard, you go 'yeah there's a couple of songs that are alright' but with Neil Diamond, it's all shit to me

I think Neil had some great music. How much of his stuff have you heard?

Any kind of EMO-group; especially My Chemical Romance!

And all that pop shit, like Tokio Hotel or the Jonas Brothers, seems like it´s the same kind of epidemic in the US like it was with Tokio Hotel in Germany.

Oh, and The Tinks Tinks!

I hate them!

Everybody thinks, they are good, just because they are English, but they are lame and absolutely bad!

Just take a look at this:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=cAu69q7iHZg

A band from my school, they are bad as hell, but the worst about them is their singer! They may would be just half so bad, if they would have another singer!!

Archived