Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I love Italy! I live about two hours north of Munich Germany and have been to the Milano area, it is very beautiful. I have also been to Rome, Vicenza, Pisa, Livorno and the Isola di Capri. Those are very nice pics of you! :)

Two Beautiful Girls in a Beautiful Country.

I was trawling through all my photo's and found these two, they're about 2 years old now...

STA60540.jpg

STA60085.jpg

The one with the dreadlocks was at a pirates of the caribbean fancy dress party and the other was at one of my husbands gigs.... what a classy bird i am, tongue sticking out and a pint in me hand! How ladylike!!! :lol:

I was trawling through all my photo's and found these two, they're about 2 years old now...

STA60540.jpg

STA60085.jpg

The one with the dreadlocks was at a pirates of the caribbean fancy dress party and the other was at one of my husbands gigs.... what a classy bird i am, tongue sticking out and a pint in me hand! How ladylike!!! :lol:

Very ROCK and Roll!

:blush::blush: You exaggerate...

Well, I must admit, Mount Everest wasn't really that impressive.

But it's indeed great to know a lady with hair like Robert (and with a good taste in music)

Rock on!!!!

(and now for something completey different.....three dancing bananas!)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

(greetings from indeed very crazy Holland)

STA60540.jpg

STA60085.jpg

Your picture looks familar like I saw you at a Renisance web site

I haven't posted in a while and its never a good idea to keep the ladies waitin, so here'goes:

Me in deep thought

100_0746.jpg

Me pulling my hair or something. For the record, I was not crying - my eyes are naturally bloodshot (at least thats what I tell the authorities)

100_0786.jpg

Me drinking the shit out of England's first registered trademark

100_0762.jpg