Most singable Zep tune

pezdel

Unlike those songs that mezmerize you, what songs, chorus, or even a single line, do find yourself singing along with every time you hear Robert sing? Here's a few of mine (actual lyrics are optional):

- Your Time is Gonna Come ("Made up mind, breakin this time won't be so fine, it's my turn to cry..").

- Out on the tiles ("All I need from you, is all your love, all you gotta give to me, is all your love").

- Kashmir ("Tryin' to find, the way I feeeeeeeelllllll").

- Misty Mountain Hop ("So I'm packin' my bags for the Misty Mountains, over the hills where the spirits fly... OOO OOO OOO OOO, OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO... I really don't know, oh, oh..".

You get the idea..

Edited by pezdel

Unlike those songs that mezmerize you, what songs, chorus, or even a single line, do find yourself singing along with every time you hear Robert sing? Here's a few of mine (actual lyrics are optional):

- Your Time is Gonna Come ("Made up mind, breakin this time won't be so fine, it's my turn to cry..").

- Out on the tiles ("All I need from you, is all your love, all you gotta give to me, is all your love").

- Kashmir ("Tryin' to find, the way I feeeeeeeelllllll").

- Misty Mountain Hop ("So I'm packin' my bags for the Misty Mountains, over the hills where the spirits fly... OOO OOO OOO OOO, OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO... I really don't know, oh, oh..".

You get the idea..

How's it going "pezdel?" In my opinion, "Dancing Days" would be the one that does it for me. I love the chorus line which goes like this:

You know it's alright

I said it's alright

You know it's all in my heart

You'll be my only, my one and only

Is that the way it should start?

GREAT SONG! ROCK ON!

I sing Tangerine, the whole song, lol whenever I hear it.

Those around me are so lucky.

Also...many also

Thank You

The Immigrant Song

Black Dog

Whole Lotta Love

D'yer Mak'er

Bring It On Home

How Many More Times...

You know, I just sing all Led Zeppelin songs. Lol so I'll stop now, because it would go on for a while.

Edited by squeezinglemons

Down by the seaside

See the boats go sailin'

Can the people hear, oh

What the little fish are sayin'

See how they run, see how they run, see how they run, see how they run

Run-run, run-run, run-run

Do you still do the twist

Do you find you remember things that well

Ah-ha, ah-ha, ah-ha, oh

This song makes me feel like the ultimate Flower Child, I can't help but sing along.

:hippy:

I know they are ment to not like it that much but if Zep wanted to really have a catchy dare I say poppy song released as a single back then, then Living Loving maid is very sing alongable, very catchy.

Edited by leddy

• 4 months later...