What do you think of guys with long hair.

pinky

long hair is always something I keep an eye out for. I like it to be as far as past the shoulders a bit. My eyes are right there when I see a guy coming down the street with fluffy, curly hair. You got to have something to run your hands through.

There's a gentleman in my office who has long hair. Once over dinner, he told the group that he was thinking of cutting it. We all told him "no!" I was insistent on this because I'm balding, and I live vicariously through my long-haired friends.

After 20 odd years of short hair I am growing mine long again, in a few months I will post a pic as its getting a bit diff from my pic lol.I think I am going through a midlife crisis :), or its in homage to my late dad who had long hair till the day he died !

I am getting stick though at work, but stuff em :)

Reminds me of a billboard in Alice's Restaurant- "Keep America beautiful- cut your hair."

Don't ever change your apperance because someone tells you to, unless it's a safety or health hazard. It's just hair. If you like it, leave it, and more power to you.

• 3 years later...

Still Long haired curly and so forth, I have noticed that girls with a short style

sometimes say rather nasty things about girls with longhair once this subject comes up!

My hair is quite long surpassing the small of my back..been thinking about cutting it... People like to pull on my hair which can become annoying...

The gentlemen seem to prefer the longer locks. Perhaps this is why girls get nasty? Odd behavior.

Back on topic, long hair? All the way...unmaintained? Never. Jimmy Page wears it well. It was better than the bald spot comb up he had going there for a while.

Long hair on men is very attractive. People who make fun of them are jealous. Tom Brady looked awesome with his 70s-style 'do; it's a shame he cut it.

Puck, was that a photo of you back there in your hockey uniform? You're hella cute, kid - like a young David Gilmour.

• 2 months later...

When I was a teenager my hair went almost to my waist. I was going to do dreadlocks (I was into scream metal) until I was repeatedly told you can't undo them or wash them. I cut it off when I got all religious. I'm growing my hair again as we speak. Not as long as before though. Not even close. Maybe to my shoulders.

Personally I like shaved heads, but what do I know...

Curly_Howard.jpg

:D

Nyuk! Nyuk!

I saw a white guy at the market last week with dreadlocks down to his knees.

He looked like an old friend I knew and I asked him if he had a brother named Pete?

He said he had a lot of brothers but none named Pete. He was a very pleasant fellow. :^)

Interesting fact: Moe used to have long hair. His mother wanted a daughter but had 3 sons so she dressed up Moses (stage name Moe) to look like a girl and grew his hair long (wierd family). One day he got sick of it, put a bowl on his head and cut it off. That's where his famous haircut came from.

I was never really capable of having long hair due to the texture of my hair. I'm half black and half white, and while my hair isn't as "nappy" as someone with two black parents, I definitely can't grow it out like someone who doesn't have African ancestry. Also, unfortunately my hair started thinning in my early 20's so I have to keep it rather short in order for it to look good. I guess I would have looked like a "square" with short hair back in the late 60's and 70's, so I'm glad short hair is fashionable these days, I guess.

But oddly enough I have a brother who has the complete opposite hair genetics of me and he keeps his really long. He looks just like Troy Polamalu.

884353bdcb94de01060ce9b6a6d6a47f.jpg

Archived