Kevin Shirley Concerned About New Singer Rumors

mstork

I wonder if the whole thing was a stunt...

Ross wrote this, this morning

Perhaps by example, the power of media persuasion?

Kevin THE CAVEMAN Shirley has told the world his "fave" band (Iron Maiden) have a new singer from a Florida heavy metal band. The CAVEMAN got the news off his best mate, the singer in Journey. I know this because I've had a few emails asking me who it is. Now folks, I don't shoot Iron Maiden anymore, although I'm friends with some of them. So I have no idea who it is - ask THE CAVEMAN, he's the man in the know. Perhaps it's Joe Bonamassa...

I wonder if the whole thing was a stunt...

Ross wrote this, this morning

Perhaps by example, the power of media persuasion?

Kevin THE CAVEMAN Shirley has told the world his "fave" band (Iron Maiden) have a new singer from a Florida heavy metal band. The CAVEMAN got the news off his best mate, the singer in Journey. I know this because I've had a few emails asking me who it is. Now folks, I don't shoot Iron Maiden anymore, although I'm friends with some of them. So I have no idea who it is - ask THE CAVEMAN, he's the man in the know. Perhaps it's Joe Bonamassa...

Ross is having a laugh here, as per usual. B)

Who would be more in the know than Mr. Halfin?

I reckon if they do replace Plant for the tour, it will be with Coverdale. He has been seen hanging with Page lately.

I'm not sure he could hold it together. Regardless of how good the new Whitesnake album sounds, I saw some youtube clips from his most recent tour and they are tuning way down for him and he's still straining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iykSE30aW-U

i guess iron maiden will get around to letting their current vocalist (bruce dickinson) know that he is out. as of today, he thinks he is still in the band.

he could get a new job as an airline pilot-he has a habit of looking for stranded passengers.

Beatbo, that is the funniest post I have read all day. You have made my day.

:D:hysterical::thumbsup::notworthy:

Ross is having a laugh here, as per usual. B)

Who would be more in the know than Mr. Halfin?

Oh, you mean he was joking about Iron Maiden being Kevin's favorite band.

Ok, I don't know those kind of details about these guys lives.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought they were joking around about the Zep tour.

It's funny watching everyone go bonkers over it. ;)

I wanna see Jimmy come play with the Symphony Nova Scotia, so...

I suppose, I've moved on..., lol

Still love rock music though

I heard the Kashmir clip and wasn't really impressed. Does well for Creed type stuff though.

If the boys came to town and this guy was singing, I would pass.

For one he isnt in Creed and never was. Second Alter Bridge does not play any Creed songs and never will from what I have read. Two totally different bands. The kashmir clip isnt his best from the ones I have watched. Watch the other video's I posted. I have really started to like this band alot.

For one he isnt in Creed and never was. Second Alter Bridge does not play any Creed songs and never will from what I have read. Two totally different bands. The kashmir clip isnt his best from the ones I have watched. Watch the other video's I posted. I have really started to like this band alot.

Myles is not only a phenomenal singer, but a really nice person to boot. I have met him on a number of occasions and cant say enough good things about him.

Its definitely not him though he has been touring and is very focused on Alter Bridge.

Makes me kind of worried. There aren't many good metal singers from Florida that would fit.

A lot of people are taking the angle that Robert is being replaced, and that any new singer would have to be some sort of Robert vocal clone. If Robert isn't on board, it will be a new band, with new material, with probably some Zep songs thrown in on tour.

A bluesy/soulful/rock voice gets my vote........someone like......Jason :whistling:

I would be ecstatically happy if it was! However, I would eat my hat (if I had one) if it turns out to be him :lol:

Hello ??? you guys are living under a rock.. The American singer is "Steven Tyler" & that is who they have been rehearsing w/over the last week & that is who they are set to take out with them if Robert doesn't commit..

And what is your proof?

Tahoe. :) And I've heard nothing at all about him hanging with Jimmy lately. Anyone? B)

Halfin mentioned seeing him a couple of months back, but never mentioned that Jimmy was there, or that they have been in contact, or anything else.

Hello ??? you guys are living under a rock.. The American singer is "Steven Tyler" & that is who they have been rehearsing w/over the last week & that is who they are set to take out with them if Robert doesn't commit..

:D thats a good one, he wouldn't be good singing Zeps songs..

Archived