Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
augustus

Best song off Houses of the Holy

494 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite song on Houses of the Holy?

• The Song Remains the Same
    • The Rain Song
    • Over the Hills and Far Away
    • The Crunge
    • Dancing Days
    • D'yer Mak'er
    • No Quarter
    • The Ocean

The Rain Song. It just shows the depth they could reach with songwriting, production, the voice, arrangement, just ...... everything about it. Gives me shivers every time I hear it.

It's hard for me to pick just one song off of my favorite album of all time.Almost went with the masterpiece,Rain Song.Could've gone with any of them (except The Crunge),but went with OTHAFA.What a song!And,the production is outstanding. Actually,that's one of the things I love most about HOTH.IMO,from a production standpoint,HOTH is the pennacle,with PG a close 2nd.

kathleen   

I voted for The Rain Song. I was actually able to get my grandmother to listen to it when I was about 17. That's not the reason I picked it but it does bring back good memories for me.

Jess   

This is my overall most favorite album of all of Led Zeppelin's work. EVERY song is AMAZING. One that is definately up there is No Quarter, though.

Really really really hard to decide, but well, if you mean strictly album, not live version I guess I could pick one after some excessive thinking

Edited by Chien Noir

Z88   

Top 5 :

1. D'yer Mak'er
  2. The Crunge
  3. Over The Hills And Far Away
  4. The Ocean
  5. Dancing Days

I love the first 2, but theres just something about the "reggae" rhythm of D'yer Mak'er.

I'm going with Over the Hills and Far Away. Then the Ocean, D'yer Mak'er, Rain Song, ect.

y does no one like the crunge...is there something wrong with it :huh:

yes for me there is. I LOVE HOTH but I just don't understand The Crunge. I don't think it's all that great. Could have been left off the album for me.

Edited by MightyZep