What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Half sunny/half cloudy and looking like rain...which is forecast all weekend thru Tuesday. I just hope the rain holds off until after my tennis.

Feel sorry for the tourists that have been here the last few days expecting California sunshine and getting rain instead.

Dreadful. A mix of rain, sleet and snow. Usual grey sky temp I assume is @ 3 degrees c. I have to go out at some point. Oh dear will we be ever free of this :(

Brrrr. It sounds grim up there in the Peaks. Down here on The Wirral the rain battering the windows woke me up. The rain has stopped for now but it's cold an windy. Edited by JTM

Brrrr. It sounds grim up there in the Peaks. Down here on The Wirral the rain battering the windows woke me up. The rain has stopped for now but it's cold an windy.

Beyond grim JTM. Even the sheep behind the house are shivering and look very pissed off. The fleeces must weigh a ton?

Edited by chillumpuffer

Looks like you got the awful weather we had yesterday in The Peaks. In keeping with the schizo weather, it's beautiful today. Clear blue sky and sunny but still :freezing:

You can have it back if you want 'CP'... Snow has cleared off now looks like we may have some sunshine soon, but as you say still cold...

Haven't looked at the forecast... let's hope it's not a repeat of the weather 2 years ago...

We now have the sunshine and blue skies....

And last year Kate?. We often get snow but hey it's the Peaks. Mrs CP loves it as we generally get snowed in and she can spend the day with me. :D .