Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Sunny, breezy and 31F. The 11 inches of snow we got over the weekend is gonna be here for awhile yet.

Glorious day in Central Florida! High is gonna be in the upper 70's, not a cloud in the sky! Just finished sweeping the pool and hosing out the filter. Water temp. is only 62 though, so no swimming on New Years Day! ;)

:)

Turn on the Rose Bowl game on ESPN right now and you(and millions of other snowbound Midwesterners and Easterners) can see what the weather is like where I am. :suntan:

Turn on the Rose Bowl game on ESPN right now and you(and millions of other snowbound Midwesterners and Easterners) can see what the weather is like where I am. :suntan:

I am viewing it. It looks marvelous. SPF 50+ for this pastie white boy.

Why are you up so early? :blink:

Look whose talking?

Some people work around here...:P

Besides, now I got my Strider fix for the day!

Edited by planted

No gray. But it's Sunny and still cold 34F. I guess I need a jacket if it's just above freezing. They are calling for mid 40,s for Ray's last hurrah Saturday.

Gray here today too - but still shorts wearing temps in the mid-to upper 70's, I take it!!

Deep freeze....below freezing for days on end...sinuses are clear....chimneys are smokin'...the truck's a mess....getting that snow crunch going under the shoes.....I love it !!

michigan2.jpg

Deep freeze....below freezing for days on end...sinuses are clear....chimneys are smokin'...the truck's a mess....getting that snow crunch going under the shoes.....I love it !!

michigan2.jpg

I have to say Bong-Man, that looks beautiful.

Right at the freezing mark but a beautiful sunny day

I have to say Bong-Man, that looks beautiful.

Hey, was that you riding around my neighborhood taking pics? Haha

Gorgeous.

Grey Sky is blowing over now, SUNSHINE & BLUE SKY, chilly but who cares..

Fool, I have see it too - THE SUN. It's come out. I feel weird. I feel the need to go outside B)

Fool, I have see it too - THE SUN. It's come out. I feel weird. I feel the need to go outside B)

That is what i'm going to do get outside, and make the most of the 'SUNSHINE'..I'm taking the Dog for a walk

The high will be 51F here and I am loving it! That's cold for us and I am happy to be able to experience somewhat of a winter since we have to endure at least 8 months out of the year of heat.

CP and Fool, I am happy you are getting to see the sun. Grey clouds are depressing so enjoy the sunshine while you can.