Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

In about 12 hours or so it'll be 41C here!

my days off are going to be 35 and 41 ..... bloody hell, think i'd rather be at work in the air con!

loads eppelin is meant to be playing cricket in sydney on sat ( 41 c ...... crazy man! )

my days off are going to be 35 and 41 ..... bloody hell, think i'd rather be at work in the air con!

loads eppelin is meant to be playing cricket in sydney on sat ( 41 c ...... crazy man! )

Who or what is a 'loads eppelin'? :huh:

I read that California is in for a "Pineapple Express" :o

It must have swung north because it blowing a gale here and the temps are quite mild

only went outside long enough to hang out some washing, and already i am sweltering ..... and it's only 10 am .... :veryhot::fan::icecream:

Don't worry Slave, only 4 months to go before it starts to cool off !! B)

Nice December day in Florida...mid 70's and partly cloudy. Picked up the family Christmas tree this morning, getting ready to decorate - with all windows and sliding glass doors open!

:)

Half sunny/half cloudy and looking like rain...which is forecast all weekend thru Tuesday. I just hope the rain holds off until after my tennis.

Feel sorry for the tourists that have been here the last few days expecting California sunshine and getting rain instead.

After a beautiful sunny but very cold weekend, it's back to grey clouds and rain. In fact I can hardly make out the squirrels as they blend in with the colour scheme

Edited by chillumpuffer

Dreadful. A mix of rain, sleet and snow. Usual grey sky temp I assume is @ 3 degrees c. I have to go out at some point. Oh dear will we be ever free of this :(

Edited by chillumpuffer

Dreadful. A mix of rain, sleet and snow. Usual grey sky temp I assume is @ 3 degrees c. I have to go out at some point. Oh dear will we be ever free of this :(

Brrrr. It sounds grim up there in the Peaks. Down here on The Wirral the rain battering the windows woke me up. The rain has stopped for now but it's cold an windy. Edited by JTM

Brrrr. It sounds grim up there in the Peaks. Down here on The Wirral the rain battering the windows woke me up. The rain has stopped for now but it's cold an windy.

Beyond grim JTM. Even the sheep behind the house are shivering and look very pissed off. The fleeces must weigh a ton?

Edited by chillumpuffer