Merry Christmas

Ronniedawg

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Zepp heads. What are we all drinking tonight? Egg nog? Wine? Beer? Scotch? Vodka? and what tasty snacks? Lots of shrimp Im sure. To please all I am making both a spiral ham and a sirloin tip roast on Xmas day. On Xmas eve the usual pizza, both red and white, shrimp, lots of cheese adn crackers and chips and dip and sicilian olives, loads of cookies, and gifts. Now back to my taylor guitar. Its my equivalent of the red ryder bb gun in a Christmas story.

Best wishes to all here on "Dot Com" as I wish for my own I wish for you too. Good health, Happiness, Joy, and yes Robert-Laughter!

:santa:

:peace:

And that is for ALL. Friend or 'fowl.'

No matter our silly fights........the Fact Remains The Same.....We All Love Zep! :toast:

ps: to heck with "tonight"....just shared bubbly on webcam with mein son and family in Germany. *hiccup*

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Zepp heads. What are we all drinking tonight? Egg nog? Wine? Beer? Scotch? Vodka? and what tasty snacks? Lots of shrimp Im sure. To please all I am making both a spiral ham and a sirloin tip roast on Xmas day. On Xmas eve the usual pizza, both red and white, shrimp, lots of cheese adn crackers and chips and dip and sicilian olives, loads of cookies, and gifts. Now back to my taylor guitar. Its my equivalent of the red ryder bb gun in a Christmas story.

Sounds like a great party at your place! Wine here tonight...and meatloaf, I think.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Best wishes to all here on "Dot Com" as I wish for my own I wish for you too. Good health, Happiness, Joy, and yes Robert-Laughter!

:santa:

:peace:

And that is for ALL. Friend or 'fowl.'

No matter our silly fights........the Fact Remains The Same.....We All Love Zep! :toast:

ps: to heck with "tonight"....just shared bubbly on webcam with mein son and family in Germany. *hiccup*

Hope your well young lady, have a great festive time :)

• 11 months later...

Archived