Celebration Day Premieres In Four Countries Announced

sam_webmaster

The NY event is private...no ticket will be sold to the public.

This information is according to the person i spoke to today at the ziegfeld box office...

That sucks. Was really hoping to go into NYC to see this. Perhaps, they may make some tix available to the public. Will keep my eye on this thread.

Hope you have a great time in London and let us all know here how it goes!

Tickets are still available for London......I just bought two tickets and am driving two hours down to NYC and then flying to London to see the movie.....

and hopefully have a chance to say hello to the bandmembers....would be really awesome if they had an autograph signing, but am doubting this will happen...

Hats off to you Front Row, that's real dedication!

Last time I saw Jimmy at Hammersmith Apollo for the IMGL premiere I sat right behind him during the movie and got to shake his hand at the end.

Somehow doubt I'll get the opportunity this time, but you never know....

I can't wait to see everything from the preimere in New York, (than in Toyko and London). I wonder if anyone has noticed besides me that that the NYC date falls on John Lennon's 72nd birthday, October 9th.

I can't wait to see it for myself on the big screen on October 17th. I picked up my tickets today.

My friend in London, Jimmy'sALegend on here also went to the IMGL premiere and was able to get close to him outside.

That sucks. Was really hoping to go into NYC to see this. Perhaps, they may make some tix available to the public. Will keep my eye on this thread.

Hope you have a great time in London and let us all know here how it goes!

When I read Sam's first post in this thread I was like- yeah a NYC premiere! but then after reading the later post that said that the premiere & press conference were private events I am soooo disappointed now. (how come London has some tix available for the public & not NYC?? ) But like you Super Dave I will keep checking out the thread, just in case.....

And for those very lucky people who are going to the London premiere, hope you all have a great time & hope you get to shake a Zeppelin hand or two!

I'm off next Tuesday, I'm so totally stalking MOMA and Ziegfeld like a crazy fangirl...Robert walked past me outside the Beacon a few years ago and that was amazing in itself but if I get to see him, JPJ, and Jimmy (especially) in the flesh, together, I just may die.

Ha! Don't bet on it paul. I'm sure the usual 'amateur psychologist' anoraks will be out nitpicking about arched eyebrows and who is Jason sitting next to and the distance between John Paul Jones' left nostril and Robert Plant's right one.

It never ends...and frightfully never will.

That's amateur sociologist to you, sir! ;)

It would be nice if they could travel to the premieres in a Zeppelin, but I know that that wouldn't be possible, but it would be impressive. And, bty, we'd give them the helium this time :)

It could be possible for Them to travel in a Zeppelin to the premieres, but not very practical. Even though that would make an Enormous sight and an even more Enormous impression (on the fans and the media alike).

Jimmy once said that they were offered to ride in a Zeppelin back in the 1970's but declined because he said something to the effect that, "that would be like tempting Fate, wouldn't it?

Can't believe the premiere in Berlin only features JPJ :tears:. If they were all in attendance I'd travel the 600 kilometres to see them. What i can't wait for though are the experiences others have at the various premieres all over the world and of course the actual film on the 17th :-)..Anyone who's attending a premiere in some form or another: Have fun and take piccies for us poor punters who can't go

Well, from the comments on here from the first press conference regarding the obvious dissing Robert has for John Paul, it should be obvious why Robert won't be in Berlin! And since Jimmy won't be there either, I'm sure "the fact" that Jimmy sat as far away as possible from John Paul, at the first conference will have the "experts" saying that Jimmy doesn't like him either! LMAO!!

Well, from the comments on here from the first press conference regarding the obvious dissing Robert has for John Paul, it should be obvious why Robert won't be in Berlin!

Poppycock! JPJ & Robert promoted the release of Led Zeppelin DVD together in Hamburg back in 2003.

Well, from the comments on here from the first press conference regarding the obvious dissing Robert has for John Paul, it should be obvious why Robert won't be in Berlin! And since Jimmy won't be there either, I'm sure "the fact" that Jimmy sat as far away as possible from John Paul, at the first conference will have the "experts" saying that Jimmy doesn't like him either! LMAO!!

Just can't let it go, can you.....:rolleyes:

I'm in Berlin. and ordered tix for the 17th. of course i'd love to go the pre-premiere event with Mr. JPJ on the 15th,

but so far i cannot find any information as to where it will happen or how i can access this.

does anybody here have a clue yet ?

There's talk of a fifth premiere occurring in Mexico City.

According to reports in the Mexican press, it's taking place on the same day as the New York premiere, and the venue cited is the Cinepolis complex at the newly inaugurated Plaza Carso.

Here are two reports (in Spanish) mentioning this premiere of October 9:

http://www.jornada.u...s-uno-es-mexico

http://www.milenio.c...943ac35e159ae18

Looks like Hammersmith will be sold out by next Friday. Over 3500 hardcore Zep fans, the band in attendance, and what promises to be one of the greatest concert movies ever. What a combination. Hammersmith Apollo will be the place to be on the 12th, just like the O2 was five years ago. Everything's shaping up to ensure next weekend starts with a bang!

Looks like Hammersmith will be sold out by next Friday. Over 3500 hardcore Zep fans, the band in attendance, and what promises to be one of the greatest concert movies ever. What a combination. Hammersmith Apollo will be the place to be on the 12th, just like the O2 was five years ago. Everything's shaping up to ensure next weekend starts with a bang!

Indeed it will , going to be epic , still keep calling it the Odeon though , old habits die hard , chin chin

Archived