What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thanks, Footsteps and all the others who congradulated me!

I'm working on it now. One thing that's annoying--my stupid AC adapter to my computer's got a short in it. I have to hold it down and hold it in place to keep it running. Meh.

I ordered a new one online, but it could be a while before it shows up. I JUST bought a new one in November or December, it seems. It has the same issue the last one had--it got kinked where the plug goes in. I guess I won't be plugging it in when it's on my lap anymore. I had to buy one online because last time I needed one, they didn't sell them at the computer stores around here.

You should have your computer checked out. Have the computer store do a diagnostic check to see why it has a short in it. Had to replace a hard drive because the battery wouldn't charge, etc. This was a Apple Computer and for $350 it was worth it - the price included the hard drive, the screen etc.

My AC adapter has a short in it because the wires are probably broken in it. Its not a bit deal, other than the fact the cord will soon stop working. The short is in the part of the cord that's been kinked countless times. It's because I sit the laptop on my LAP while plugged in, and the cord kinks from hitting my leg. It truly is the cord.

Nah, Manders, I think it's your leg. :D

Yeah, my leg is reuining the cord, for sure. I noticed about a week ago that it was getting all twisted up and STAYING that way, and I was like, "great."

BTW.....Congrats!!!! Good for you!

Thanks! :D

Last night i went to my favorite sushi place and to the Jays Home Opener. First Home opener i have been to. It's usually completely sold out but a buddy had a extra ticket and the Jays won 12 to 5. :D

HA HA.... OH My that is too funny

I was just thinking yesterday about Jack Daniels (I only drank it once for a reason) and how much I SO prefer a very fine single malt scotch.

Interesting! I tried some of my dad's scotch - supposedly it was a good one - and I didn't like it very much, but I would down Gentleman Jack with regularity if, you know, it wasn't so hard on the liver, lol. But yep, it's all down to personal taste...if you know what you like, you know what you like, and there's nothing wrong with that. B)

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

How's it going "Hotplant?" GREAT QUESTION! Knowing that I wasn't going to get written up by my boss for taking a four hour lunch at the bar across the street from my employer during my many Birthday bashes yesterday. ROCK ON!

Kat, that's awesome! I'm always happy to hear that kind of stuff! It's a symbol of hard work, really. I'm sure you're proud.

lzfan715, that's also exciting! Exciting that you're officially allowed to take on such a responsibility.

I'm happy because I'm busy working! I'm doing stuff to get ready for summer school, and even going to Office Max made me happy today, LOL.