Photos !

Joelmon

:D

Beautiful.

I see you are an early riser. :) Me, too.

Thanks. I look forward to your pics of the California wildflowers. I still miss seeing the poppies (one of my favorite colors) that grew along the freeways.

Beautiful pics, MSG!!

:thumbsup:

Thank you, brspled! Nice to see you here. :wave: You always have such beautiful and interesting photos to share. :) <hint>

Thank you, brspled! Nice to see you here. :wave: You always have such beautiful and interesting photos to share. :) <hint>

Thank you! OK, I new one, nothing specilal, but I like the colours

Mexico1494.jpg

:wave:

Yes, we feel blessed every day. Right now flowers are blooming everywhere, especially the wild irises in the fields. Here's a gorgeous pic from the late, great Galen Rowell (he and his wife tragically died in a plane crash in 2002, not very far from where he took this... very sad):

gr_009.jpg

I'm going out at dawn tommorow to take some pictures of my own. Doubt they'll look anything like this, but I'll share.

I remember Galen Rowell too. :(

I had a friend that moved to Lone Pine and I stayed the night there back in '95 after my fairly long motorcycle trip through Nevada and Death Valley. The eastern Sierra was my fave place to go and I've got a lot of nice pics from Bodie too. I don't have any way pf showing them though as I only have the library computer. But I may have a link coming up soon.

I took this picture (as well as tons of others!!) as I arrived in Machu Picchu, after making the most difficult trekking of my life. The effort was well worth.

Machu Picchu, July, 2006

Peru706.jpg

I took this picture (as well as tons of others!!) as I arrived in Machu Picchu, after making the most difficult trekking of my life. The effort was well worth.

Machu Picchu, July, 2006

Peru706.jpg

I'm quoting this whether so and so likes it or not. Great shot!

This is a pencil sketch I made of Joe Perry with his BC Rich Bich from '78 Live Bootleg.

200805142335000.jpg

I drew this four years ago in my Grade Ten art class.

Edit; The facial features are worth mentioning, noting that I could of put much more detail with the nose and lips, instead of pulling off this cartoony creation, but I was mostly focusing on the guitar! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I remember Galen Rowell too. :(

I had a friend that moved to Lone Pine and I stayed the night there back in '95 after my fairly long motorcycle trip through Nevada and Death Valley. The eastern Sierra was my fave place to go and I've got a lot of nice pics from Bodie too. I don't have any way pf showing them though as I only have the library computer. But I may have a link coming up soon.

I love going to Bodie! You can easily spend all day taking pictures there.

I have a friend who grew up in Enumclaw, though I've never been there. I hope you get a link so you can share some pictures.

OK, it took me awhile to upload, but here are a few of the flower pictures I took. I got up at dawn, but it wasn't the most beauitful sunrise ever, so the light wasn't magical... still, I had a lot of fun traisping among the flowers.

Mt. Tom & Irises:

2524109569_822dbd09cb.jpg

A new friend asks, "whatcha doin'?":

2524112061_22f3d07733.jpg

Iris up close:

2524113237_2e0d47154c.jpg

Archived