What will everyone be doing at home on Dec 10th?

All I can think about is how hard it will be to concentrate on work that day(I am in the US so about the time the concert is beginning I will be working away) It is going to be a monumental day and I know we will all feel the "buzz" no matter where we are! Does anyone have special plans(if you are not going to the concert) to commemorate the big day?

I shall be outside or near the arena like a sad old git that I am, but its going to be fun !! if you listen to planet rock that night they might well come and talk to us lot outside the arena...I shall say hi from leddy !!

I will also be at work, I imagine smiling alot; sighing alot; maybe shedding a tear or two as others have said; checking websites alot; and listening to a bunch of Zeppelin. Will go home and hoist a drink in celebration, the show will be over by then.

Can't wait to hear from the members here who are going!

I shall be sitting here across the pond, waiting breathlessly for the first reviews/posts, with fingers crossed that a Christmas Miracle will occur and a US tour-- however limited-- will be announced.

I shall be outside or near the arena like a sad old git that I am, but its going to be fun !! if you listen to planet rock that night they might well come and talk to us lot outside the arena...I shall say hi from leddy !!

What are you going to be doing outside the arena Leddy? And whereabouts from Hampshire?

I imagine I'll do my usual turning up to work tired and pissed off that it's a Monday. Get a bit of a kick out of the fact that Led Zeppelin will be playing live later that day, and then realise that I'm not going to be there, and it will make Monday suck even harder than it already does. Something I never thought possible. In the evening I'll probably get really drunk and cry.

Greetings from Canada:

I will be up @ 5 a.m. to see if the BBC has any reports about the gig. It should be @ 11 a.m. in Britain at that time...

I will be checking the BBC, Canadian and US stations throughout the day to see if anyone has a report from London and/or The 02 arena...When I get home from work later in the evening I will do the same thing...

Most important of all...I will be saying a prayer that the gig will go well for the band and all the fans...

Until then....

Juliet :)

All I can think about is how hard it will be to concentrate on work that day(I am in the US so about the time the concert is beginning I will be working away) It is going to be a monumental day and I know we will all feel the "buzz" no matter where we are! Does anyone have special plans(if you are not going to the concert) to commemorate the big day?

Guess i'll just have to squeeze my lemon!

Archived