Dzldoc

ally

One last update: I'm back home :yay:

All utillities up and running, lost a few shingles and my patio cover.

I consider myself fortunate as there are "STILL" 1.3 million people without power tonight. :o

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes :thanku:

One last update: I'm back home :yay:

All utillities up and running, lost a few shingles and my patio cover.

I consider myself fortunate as there are "STILL" 1.3 million people without power tonight. :o

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes :thanku:

Ahhhhh!!! Wonderful to see ya my friend!! Welcome home!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

A short diddy to let everyone know that Dzldoc has looked Gustav in the eye and won. I recieved a text message from him a few minutes ago and as he is still having power problems I am posting this on his behalf.

Good to here my man. Your parents have one hell of a son :)

Diddo! Thank you for posting. I was wondering how Dzidoc and his family were doing. I am glad that they are okay. Look forward to hearing from our funny man!

Alwizard has survived Me and My Grandson just got our power back on today and are enjoying the

air conditoning its all good .Gas is still hard to find and there is no Meat,Eggs or Milk ,Veggies,Fruit at the Grocers yet. They just dropped all the Curfews this morning.Also my yard is full of tree limbs and my pool to so now I have to clean before work on Tuesday.Also the Platform is still down so the price of oil must be going up.

Alwizard has survived Me and My Grandson just got our power back on today and are enjoying the

air conditoning its all good .Gas is still hard to find and there is no Meat,Eggs or Milk ,Veggies,Fruit at the Grocers yet. They just dropped all the Curfews this morning.Also my yard is full of tree limbs and my pool to so now I have to clean before work on Tuesday.Also the Platform is still down so the price of oil must be going up.

Good to hear from you AL. Have been trying to contact you as I know other's have.

Al, I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. It looks like you got to enjoy your evacuation... great pics. You look like a proud papa/grandpa. B)

I'm also glad to hear dzldoc is okay too.

edited to add... I didn't see the damage photos til after I posted... those are great pics too, albeit in a different way.

Yeah, we got lucky with this one. We evacuated to Alabama for a week. (I live in Metairie-which is just West of New Orleans) We got back home Wednesday night and my neighbor said we only lost power for 6 hours (he stayed). I was ready to stay myself (bought a generator) but everybody else wanted to leave when it turned into a 4. I'm tired of runnin from these god damn things and another one could be headed this way, but it's too early to tell. We basically lost everything in Katrina 3 years ago and re-located to Metairie (bought another house) so lets hope it doesn't happen again or I'll be lookin to move to Tennessee or some shit.....! Hope everyone who had to experience the latest storm is doing fine-

Hey Al, (got your message) glad to hear your doin fine my friend. I sent you a reply-we'll keep in touch

Thanks everyone sorry I am having to post between cleaning up and helping a few of My Friends and babysitting Grandkids had My 9 year old Grand daughter stay over last night They still have no power so the kids are staying here and there.I just filled all My gas cans In preperation for the next one and topped off the truck.I am on standby from work they called and said hang on until We call gettin paid though so it is all good.

Archived