New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

The media is not listening, or it is a slow post-election news cycle, or they simply will not let it go.

I hope the three surviving members and Jason can enjoy some peace over the holidays and both the media and fans give them some space.

Agreed.

The media is not listening

Absolutely right. JP, JPJ & JB should do whatever the heck they want to do musically, and plus, they have Robert's blessing besides!

JP's statement that this is not Zeppelin without Robert should be the end of all of the nonsense, but unfortunately, it won't be.

Absolutely right. JP, JPJ & JB should do whatever the heck they want to do musically, and plus, they have Robert's blessing besides!

JP's statement that this is not Zeppelin without Robert should be the end of all of the nonsense, but unfortunately, it won't be.

Oh, and actually it will not be Led Zeppelin WITH today's Robert as well. I am pretty sure of this. B)

wow, i hope to hell that chad kruger (however u spell his name) is NOT part of ANYTHING with the 3 J's.

nickelcrap sux and so does chad, all his music sounds the same, and i forbid the 3 J's to bring him on board for anything, not even as a towel boy.

NO CHAD PLEASE, NOT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.

wow, i hope to hell that chad kruger (however u spell his name) is NOT part of ANYTHING with the 3 J's.

nickelcrap sux and so does chad, all his music sounds the same, and i forbid the 3 J's to bring him on board for anything, not even as a towel boy.

NO CHAD PLEASE, NOT IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM.

Guess what guys I feel convinced for some reason that Jimmy and Co will come up with something truly great that would not mean a compromise to anyone. They could be involved in all kinds of stories (any of them) in their young days, but they would NEVER compromise the music, and that is probably why they decided to call it quits in 1980. I am sure that's tough to keep up such a high standards, God bless you Jimmy, we hope you guys can make it. We need you.

Please see comments posted about Phil Naro in Rollingstone at

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/24280828/zeppelin members seek new singer

He is the perfect candidate for the replacement singer for Robert Plant

When are people going to accept that IF JP, JPJ and Jason tour they will NOT be Led Zeppelin.

IF reports are true they are merely auditioning for a NEW singer for a NEW band not a replacement for Robert Plant.

I know it's difficult for some (particularly those who haven't experienced them live), to come to terms that they may never see a true Zeppelin concert.

Please see comments posted about Phil Naro in Rollingstone at

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/24280828/zeppelin members seek new singer

He is the perfect candidate for the replacement singer for Robert Plant

I've listened to Phil Naro on MySpace. He is an excellent singer but doesn't sing Zeppelin material as well as he does other songs.

When are people going to accept that IF JP, JPJ and Jason tour they will NOT be Led Zeppelin.

IF reports are true they are merely auditioning for a NEW singer for a NEW band not a replacement for Robert Plant.

I know it's difficult for some (particularly those who haven't experienced them live), to come to terms that they may never see a true Zeppelin concert.

If the media would stop reporting it as Zep, that would go a long way but alas, I don't see that happening any time soon :blink:

If the media would stop reporting it as Zep, that would go a long way but alas, I don't see that happening any time soon :blink:

That's so they can get more hits on their websites. It will get people's attention more and sells more ad space.

That's so they can get more hits on their websites. It will get people's attention more and sells more ad space.

EXACTLY! They really couldn't care about anything else. The loudest buzz possible brings the most cash. Honesty and integrity of reporting not even in the footnotes. Nothing new, really.

EXACTLY! They really couldn't care about anything else. The loudest buzz possible brings the most cash. Honesty and integrity of reporting not even in the footnotes. Nothing new, really.

Exactly, and if 99.99% of the people would just wait for an official announcement from Sam/Admin, then we wouldn't have 100 pages per thread of the same old posts, either...

:wall::beat::sos:

R B)

Why wouldn't they? Band members change all the time. Sure, they realize that Led Zeppelin is something special, but the media sees the son of Thunder playing w/ the band (minus the singer) and it's still the band, minus the singer -- a story that has played out hundreds of times (Judas Priest, Dead Kennedys, Van Halen). Jason will be the feel-good story once it gets rolling, moreso than the singer opting out. If they were to tour, playing a set filled with Led Zep songs and Jason playing Kashmir, the fact that Zep fans don't consider it Led Zeppelin and it's not really Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page says it's not Led Zeppelin are nothing more than graphs that could well be the first things cut for space or time.

We could all say and argue that it's false, but once Jason hooked up with Jimmy and John Paul, the hoopla was unavoidable. If it was Robert and Jimmy and Jason you'd see a similar media reaction.

While Plant's lack of interest continues to be disappointing to Zeppelin fans - equally disappointing would be a Zeppelin album or tour with another lead singer.

It would be AWESOME to hear new music from Jimmy, JPJ and Jason, but maybe under a different name. I certainly would go to this concert if it ever happened.

At 48, I have just given up on any remote possibility that I or my kids will every experience new Zeppelin music or a live show, so I enjoy what's there.

I think Robert is being led by his penis by alison...not that I blame him. She's hot.

Sigggghhhhhhh...c'mon Robert!

Oh Come on!! Alison is not an important justification, hahaha :D . Now, speaking seriously, I really love the work of Percy & Krauss, I respect them, as well as I respect the fact that Pagey, Jason and Jonesy come out to show an innovative work with a new singer or not, under another name or not.. What matters here is to return to live good music, and there is no doubt that these guys know what is good music... B)

I haven't had the chance to read all the posts on this, and I just joined but here's my 2 cents. How about Randy Jackson, lead singer of the band Zebra. The reason I mention this is he is also used for vocals with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra when they play the Music of Led Zeppelin.

Archived