New 75 LA soundboard

No Quota

Am I dreaming?

***Viva La Soundboard Revolution***

The Night Stalker 1 CD - 
Previously Unreleased Soundboard! 
The Soundboard Revolution Series Proudly Presents for the very First and Only time anywhere a Legendary, Perfect Soundboard from Los Angeles 1975! 
The following editions of this Ultra Rare Set are due for release around Mid June;

1 hour ago, SteveZ98 said:

Is it really only 1 CD? 

Edit: Found more info on AA. Looks like the soundboard is only a single disc.

" The Night Stalker is also available as 1CD limited set with original oversized jacket similar to the previously released title Rock Superstars."

Link: http://www.argenteumastrum.com/

Appears so. 

Looks like a slow drip release to maximize profits  

The Night Stalker is also available as 1 CD Ltd Ed set

with original Oversized Jacket similar to the previously released Empress Valley title Rock Superstars!  Empress Valley Label

2 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

Is it really only 1 CD? 

Edit: Found more info on AA. Looks like the soundboard is only a single disc.

" The Night Stalker is also available as 1CD limited set with original oversized jacket similar to the previously released title Rock Superstars."

Link: http://www.argenteumastrum.com/

Double edge sword on that one - could just be 2 songs... I bet "Moby Dick" is on there.  One disc is better than nothing.

1 hour ago, No Quota said:

Appears so. 

Looks like a slow drip release to maximize profits  

The Night Stalker is also available as 1 CD Ltd Ed set

with original Oversized Jacket similar to the previously released Empress Valley title Rock Superstars!  Empress Valley Label

I get the impression it's more like the "Deus Ex Machina" release: multiple formats at once. Not like the 929 release...

The "soundboard-night" isn't specified.

The release is a 9 cd box containing all three L.A. nights using lowest gen. recordings ever released on disc and (or) a single disc release containing only soundboard in a oversized jacket.

If the soundboard CD has No Quarter I will be happy.  Any LA 75 NQ is great but 3/27/75 is my favorite.  And if the CD has NQ it may likely have Trampled which would also be amazing.  That one-two punch of the second disc of most 75 shows is fantastic.  NQ and Trampled.

2 hours ago, John M said:

If the soundboard CD has No Quarter I will be happy.  Any LA 75 NQ is great but 3/27/75 is my favorite.  And if the CD has NQ it may likely have Trampled which would also be amazing.  That one-two punch of the second disc of most 75 shows is fantastic.  NQ and Trampled.

A nice blast of Charlie I would presume. Agreed with those songs...after that though...

My friend, who's in touch with someone in Tokyo said that the quality of all three LA sets is outstanding. He said it's almost like soundboard so no doubt they have applied some truly priceless mastering job there. No info is given if they've used a new generation of Millard's or not.

I am much curious of that set now hearing these news. Even if an extra disc contains unreleased board portion, the phrase semi-official quality makes me very exciting.

Load of bollocks if you ask me. I’m a wannabe collector/buyer.....but I’m fucked if I’m going to throw around my hard earned $ at a single disc...when I know they are holding out on me. 

@zepster1979 it’s not a remaster of the Millard tapes. They clearly state it is a sbd. As you know full well 

20 hours ago, Sticks of Fire said:

TSRTS from 3/27 is awesome too.   Listens carefully to Jones throughout this version.   His bass lines are speedy fast towards the end.

Yes indeed.  Thanks for the reminder.  Great stuff.  "Listen carefully to Jones" is always excellent advice.

11 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Load of bollocks if you ask me. I’m a wannabe collector/buyer.....but I’m fucked if I’m going to throw around my hard earned $ at a single disc...when I know they are holding out on me. 

@zepster1979 it’s not a remaster of the Millard tapes. They clearly state it is a sbd. As you know full well 

I think only the one disc contains soundboard recordings. The three disc set is a remastered or earlier gen audience. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey EVSD,

Release the complete soundboard, remastered with some reverb, for $50 and I (and probably many other fans) will gladly buy the physical copy. Otherwise you're just catering to the hardcore group.

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I think only the one disc contains soundboard recordings. The three disc set is a remastered or earlier gen audience. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey EVSD,

Release the complete soundboard, remastered with some reverb, for $50 and I (and probably many other fans) will gladly buy the physical copy. Otherwise you're just catering to the hardcore group.

That's my interpretation too:  cleaned up audience sources of the three shows, plus one new soundboard.

And, of course they're catering to the hardcore collectors, that's the only way they can make money off of these things now, since within hours of the first batch shipping, the board will be uploaded for free download.  Sad but true in the digital age, but it's a bootleg, not exactly the most open of markets.  They'll leak out samples/teasers to the public while trying to recoup their investment from the highest private bidders.  At least we will eventually get the three LA shows (although I'd have much preferred the second Long Beach show).

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Hey EVSD,

Exactly.  They should copy the Grateful Dead's model for their Dick's Picks, and now Dave's Picks series.  I realize that they're a bootleg company and not an actual band with the financial backing that entails, but still...I would even creep up closer to $100 to get a physical copy of a complete show that I'm especially fond of.

10 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

it’s not a remaster of the Millard tapes. They clearly state it is a sbd. As you know full wel

Zepster1979 is talking about the 9 CD AUD set, which is mainly consisting of the Millard tapes. These tapes have been remastered & are from the lowest source generations, same treatment here as with the previously released Japan 1972 Box.

2 hours ago, Bonzo_fan said:

..I would even creep up closer to $100 to get a physical copy of a complete show that I'm especially fond of.

I'm with you. A complete soundboard with good mastering and quality packaging, I'll pay close to $100. Anything more just isn't worth it to the average Joe.

Trickling out fragments of a complete SB show is nuts. What a crap strategy. Way to get most of your potential customers off side EV.

I would buy something worth while around the $50 mark. I'm sure a ton of people would to have the silvers and a nice cover/inlay.

20 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

The 9CD contains all three dates taken from upgraded audience sources plus 1CD extra disc of previously unreleased soundboard.

6 hours ago, Autumn Moon said:

Zepster1979 is talking about the 9 CD AUD set, which is mainly consisting of the Millard tapes. These tapes have been remastered & are from the lowest source generations, same treatment here as with the previously released Japan 1972 Box.

Not exactly. My contact says that this time the difference is like night and day. He said Millard's are now sounding like soundboard so.....