The Hemp Closet (Remastered)

bigstickbonzo

Question for all you beautiful people:

Is this a place to just discuss pot? Or can we drop a line or two about other drugs we enjoy? Because I don't believe there is a thread for general drug discussion.

Or is that inappropriate? I don't see how it would be... we're all mature kiddies in here ;)

Hiya Uncle Bill, I popped those beauties in and up they came but something in my greenhouse is EATING them!!!! :angry:

I've even seen Turkey's claw at little newbies. So many critters can wreak havoc on you it's a bummer. :(

Bugs, spider mites, even mice. Get a pyrethrium spray. It's organic and nontoxic to plants, made from chrysanthemum flowers. :)

Question for all you beautiful people:

Is this a place to just discuss pot? Or can we drop a line or two about other drugs we enjoy? Because I don't believe there is a thread for general drug discussion.

Or is that inappropriate? I don't see how it would be... we're all mature kiddies in here ;)

I've done lines off the walls of this thread.

And as the silly upper middle class Americans get high, the Chinese stay in their dorms and get engineering degrees..soon to conquer us all.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j7NqQts...yjg1rwD90GFQMO5

Yes, but what good is it going to do them when their esophagus and trachea rot out from exposure to toxic pollution ? At least when my innards rot away, I'll know why !

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an episode from mine and my friend's show, The MySpace Factor.

It had to be edited because it was for a school project, so I had to use incense. ahaha

and you will see me waving it around to create smoke. I also had to do that to make sure it didnt look like I was smoking. My friend who was the camera man did that. Everyone else didnt want him to do that but whatever. I am the stoner, so hopefully you enjoy this.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=34533036

Sorry, we all have MySpace and the vid wouldn't fit on YouTube so we had to upload it here.

I don't smoke these days, used to, but I found a bag of nice green weed of the sidewalk in front of work last week. Looked to be a 1/4 oz if I remember right. I felt strange picking it up, I didn't want it, so I quickly flushed it down the can.

Funny how so many years ago, mainlanders heard Maui Zowie and misnamed it Maui Wowie. Same with 'Kind' Bud. Nope, it was 'Kine' Bud. From the summer of 1971, Sunbums magazine Honolulu Hawaii.

9rtwgi.jpg

I've smoked Maui Zowie. Some of the best ever to be grown! :hippy:

I don't smoke these days, used to, but I found a bag of nice green weed of the sidewalk in front of work last week. Looked to be a 1/4 oz if I remember right. I felt strange picking it up, I didn't want it, so I quickly flushed it down the can.

can you say castration?

GRRRR!

• 2 weeks later...

I rolled my very first joint today..well I attempted to anyway, the outcome was so displeasing that I just snatched up my bong right now, I'm on my 2nd hit and many more to come..got that taste on my tongue, mmm

I'm soooooo happy.

Americans are world's top drug users

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

Americans are the world's top consumers of cannabis and cocaine despite punitive US drug laws, according to an international study published in the online scientific magazine PLoS Medicine.

The study, released Monday, July 1, 2008, revealed that 16.2 percent of Americans had tried cocaine at least once, and 42.4 percent had used marijuana.

Drug use "does not appear to be simply related to drug policy," the researchers wrote, "since countries with more stringent policies toward illegal drug use did not have lower levels of such drug use than countries with more liberal policies."

And despite the US government's massive anti-drug efforts, the United States remains the world's top drug market, one amply supplied by South American cartels.

The US Drug Enforcement Agency has observed ever larger quantities of illegal drugs pouring into the country.

"We are seizing greater quantities of illegal drugs than ever before," said a DEA statement last week.

Marijuana university offers 'higher' education

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

A private San Francisco area university dedicated to the study of the cannabis industry is giving a whole new meaning to higher education.

At Oaksterdam University -- so called after the nickname locals have given to Oakland --students learn how to grow, harvest and cook marijuana, as well as dispense it to others.

The goal, say administrators, is to educate consumers about the benefits of the mind-altering plant and encourage graduates to start their own dispensaries in California, even though possession remains prohibited under federal law.

The university, which is modeled on a similar school in Amsterdam, opened in November and has recently begun offering classes in Los Angeles.

On a recent day, a group of students gathered in a former pharmacy in downtown Oakland for a class that included topics such as the politics of marijuana, horticulture and bud tending.

Bikers with ponytails and tattoos sat next to speckled middle-aged women and took notes as a series of lecturers spoke about the history of the drug.

Later, students took part in role plays about what to do if stopped by a police officer and then learned about pH balancing, drying, curing and smell abatement.

At the end of the weekend-long intensive course, students took a test, which if passed, would give them a certificate they could use to get a job at a marijuana dispensary.

So far 200 students have graduated and over 500 people have enrolled at the private university.

"The government spends an astronomical amount of money on drug enforcement and putting people in jail," said Danielle Schumacher, chancellor of Oaksterdam University.

And with each new graduate, she sees a potential advocate who will become an activist in ending the federal ban on marijuana.

"Our grads are using their degrees to lobby different levels of government," whether it's in California, Washington, D.C. or other states, Schumacher said.

Archived