Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I've introduced myself in my second post below. :)

NewDoOct2007.jpg0006.jpgmetrail.jpglighterme.jpg

The last one is the closest I have ever come to being blonde, and hopefully the last time. :P

Yes, it's me... indeed. I have a few more pics I would like to share of my childhood and teen years. I looked like any other child as an infant. :)

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Hokay here's a few of my childhood and teen years... so many good ones.

With that, please allow me to introduce myself. Mandy is the name. Crushing on 70s Robert Plant is my game. :D Had no idea until recently that the first love song I fell in love with the lyrics to were sung by him... I was eleven. It was Sea of Love. :)

lilwithsmurffull.jpgmesmilingfull.jpg

Oh yes, my Mom's (pronounced Mum's) forays into perming my hair. My hair naturally waves. I hate perms, but this picture turned out nice.

blackvelvet.jpg

My first and last attempt at singing on stage (other than karaoke). What was the song? Black Velvet. ;) What do you know? I got a standing ovation. One day, I'll upload the video to YouTube, etc.

Other pics here: Photobucket album, "Childhood and Teens"

More recent

More galleries to the left, of my feline, Tux, too. :wub:

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Mandy??? Oh that won't do at all! We already have a Mandy! Can we call you Bruce, just to avoid confusion?

Sorry, Monty Python joke there. Welcome aboard Mandy!! :beer:

Aw crap!

:lol:

I was confused. One of my teachers' names is Bruce!

Now we have another Mandy?!?

And to think--I changed my username so not to get confused with LZFAN715...slapface.gif

Welcome, Mandy #2!!!!

aahh.gif

(But I'm still #1!) ;)

Mandylicensepicture.jpg

mandylicenseoldpicture.jpg

The top one is the new DL picture. Like it better than the old one. :D

I think my mouth looks funny in it, but it's better than the old one.

:o That's your driver's license photo. What a great picture! Both of them are actually. I show mine to people and they give me that "oh please, that's not really you" face

:blink:

Ev - classic photos! Love them and I have to agree with Aqua - do see a bit of dear Nigel in ya :P But you're much better looking and yes, way cooler :D:beer:

Edited by ninelives

:o That's your driver's license photo. What a great picture! Both of them are actually. I show mine to people and they give me that "oh please, that's not really you" face

:blink:

Ev - classic photos! Love them and I have to agree with Aqua - do see a bit of dear Nigel in ya :P But you're much better looking and yes, way cooler :D:beer:

I'll give yout a hint: I get all ready for the picture, I tilt my chin up a bit, and I smile before they're ready. Then you don't get that 1/2 smiling thing going on. I actually asked the lady to "Hold on! I have hair all over my face!" :lol: I took a second and actually posed. The lady in front of me didn't even smile. She just scowled at the camera. The DMV worker asked her if she was sure she didn't want another picture taken. ROFL

My sister and my mom think its hilarious how I smile for pictures like that--they think I'm a ham. But--its much better than sitting there and scowling at the damned camera, itsn't it? :D

I think I got those little hints from some article I read a long time ago about how to get better pictures taken of yourself. Probably from Cosmo or something. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. And I totally primped for the picture. I came home and re-did my makeup and curled my hair and everything. LOL I have to live with that picture for 8 years--I may as well make sure I've got a good one!

Aw Hippy! Adorable! :D

Don't you just want to grab little Bonnie and give her hugs and kisses all over?

I do. :wub:

Edited by manderlyh