Which Member of Led Zeppelin are you?

Delinha

My Result :yay:

Yay! You are Robert Plant the "Golden God", my favorite band member and the cutest. He loves to goof off and spend time with Jimmy. He is the lead singer, one of the lead songwriters, and he plays harmonica and tambourine. He gets along well with Jimmy and John, but is always getting into petty arguments with John Paul. Picture soon. :hysterical:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/288408/whi...eppelin-are-you

Cute quiz (could use a little help in the creativity and grammar dept) but 46% of us are Jimmy. And yes that includes me b/c I have black hair, brown eyes, I play guitar, etc.

Have a nice day the other 45%!

:rolleyes:

I'm Jimmy too!!!

Good for my ego... but maybe the reason why I love him is that we are kinda similar: crazy for Les Pauls, rather shy ( expect when I am with MY bf :hysterical: ) loving music and mysteries :P

Cool thing!

PS it seems that most of us are "Jimmys"

I'm Pagey..

You are Jimmy Page. He is very quiet, except when put in the same room as Robert. He plays guitar, and a little mandolin. He writes most of the songs. He gets along very well with the other members of the band. Picture soon.

• 1 month later...

John Bonham :D:D:D

I think it's got a lot to do with what instrument you choose.

You are John Bonham AKA Bonzo. He is the drummer and percussionist, he also writes a few songs. He is very friendly and holds his alcohol well, which caused his death. Others have said that he is a bad drummer, but they don't know what they are saying. He gets along well with the other band members, and Keith Moon from the Who.

Your Result

You are Jimmy Page. He is very quiet, except when put in the same room as Robert. He plays guitar, and a little mandolin. He writes most of the songs. He gets along very well with the other members of the band. Picture soon.

:):)

Your Result

JIMMMY!!!

-

Your Result

"You are Jimmy Page. He is very quiet, except when put in the same room as Robert. He plays guitar, and a little mandolin. He writes most of the songs. He gets along very well with the other members of the band. Picture soon."

YESS!!!! :thumbsup:B)

That´s interesting... I´ve got the same result like you- even the same quote! :D

You are John Paul Jones or "Jonesy", a man properly known as John Baldwin. He plays bass, keyboards, and mandolin, and writes songs. He gets along well with John and Jimmy, but is always getting into petty arguments with Robert. He is very serious and quiet. Picture soon. :D:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived