Led Zep website

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

The first week of launch has gone really well and the servers were pretty solid too. Feedback has really been tremendous - thanks again.

I've been doing some updates and additions on the Timeline and Photo gallery, with some generous assistance from fans and should be adding a lot more as things progress.

I'd also welcome any suggestions or ideas from you for the future of the site as well.

The first week of launch has gone really well and the servers were pretty solid too. Feedback has really been tremendous - thanks again.

I've been doing some updates and additions on the Timeline and Photo gallery, with some generous assistance from fans and should be adding a lot more as things progress.

I'd also welcome any suggestions or ideas from you for the future of the site as well.

This site is great, as was the previous site.

Thank you--your efforts are very much appreciated!

Sam this is an excellent site and such an improvement (if possible) on the old one and thank you sooo much for the work you've put in. If possible can you bring back the 'someones posted' message for when you post a reply which is no longer relevant as someone has posted a more relevant reply - if you know what I mean?

The new site is quite wonderful and beautiful even.

I can really appreciate the Discography section. I enjoy the interface, but my only foreseeable problem is that the animation can make flipping back and forth somewhat tedious.

It looks cool the first few times you do it, but after a while it gets in the way.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the animation, it's just that some people might not want to see it every single time they want to switch back and forth between the albums.

Maybe there is a way to turn it off? I can remember that there was a way to bypass the intro on the old site. Perhaps something similar would be useful here.

Also, I remember a lyrics section that has now disappeared. I remember it not being official so perhaps it wasn't authentic enough to leave up. Nevertheless, I sure do miss it.

If it still exists then perhaps it isn't prominent enough for the user to spot it.

As a whole, Great job!

I love the official website and the forum. I agree with the earlier poster who called them "beautiful" - they truly are. Many wonderful memories brought back through the photos and memorabilia.

I like being able to archive and have my private messages emailed to me. Is there a way to read PMs, in their entirety, in our email inboxes? Sometimes, it's nice to read them when I'm checking my email messages (rather than waiting until I log in here). Thanks.

Well done! Thank you for this place.

Beautiful site Sam, and well laid out. Very user friendly. :thumbsup:

Hi Sam, finally an official active site (and not depressing)!!

I think I'll suggest:

- official statements / letters from the three members (for this site only)

- some real free goodies (samplers, images, games, tricks ... anything)

- link page (I think there are so many good Zep sites out there ...)

- link page to the official sites of the Zep members

Personally, I'm working on my web site (www.vjez.com) on a complete worldwide discography - with no business purposes - and I'll appreciate to see here more infos on official releases (and promos!!!!). I think that we can all work on it ...

On the other hand, you know there are so many bootlegs fans (starting from mr. Page) that we can't deny the existance ... so, the boots list ...

I think that this site should be the best of all, so this is your definitive goal ... ;)

Thanks from the (today) sunny Italy

luke

Hey Sam,

Great site! Thank you for your fine efforts.

One question: How does one close his or hers thread that is past its prime? When the replys start getting silly due to boredom or frustration the thread needs to end. One of Mine is at that point.

Thanks,

Nirvana

Well done with the site Sam. Very well done. I was a bit aprehensive at first but I have really settled in. I still need the old site to remain open for a bit longer though. I've been saving some stuff from it and my computer died in the process. I am still trying to get back on to my PC as I am saving the stuff onto it. I am currently running off of a uni computer and also my laptop.

So please keep the old site open for a few more weeks. Thanks.

ReR :beer:

Archived