Led Zeppelin owes us a tour!

Led Zep does owe us a tour. Simply because they can. Robert needs to start thinking about all the fans who love them. I'm not talking about "like" them but LOVE them. I don't think its to much to ask. They are able and most of them are willing from the looks of it. Robert needs to get over himself and remember the fans that put him were he is. Remember we love them and would like some of there love back. We're human and need the love, just look back at all the posts. I think not doing a tour is selfish. They are the rock gods for this and last generation and many to come. I know they're human. The point is the music they made is more than amazing. I don't think John Bonham would mind a tour. I bet he would have wanted more and would have loved to see his son fill in his shoes.

Bottom line is: Robert you owe Led Zeppelin and us more. Remember "we walk the miles" missing Led Zeppelin!

4. Thank You

BD

I agree whole heartedly. they should tour and let the fans old and new have the opportunity to see them once again. I think it is wonderful that Robert is able to explore other avenues of music and certainly I would go see him with Alison Krauss however, he does need to remember that if we hadn't bought those records so long ago, he wouldn't be able to explore those avenues now. I really think John Bonham would approve, after all his son has really made him proud!

I agree whole heartedly. they should tour and let the fans old and new have the opportunity to see them once again. I think it is wonderful that Robert is able to explore other avenues of music and certainly I would go see him with Alison Krauss however, he does need to remember that if we hadn't bought those records so long ago, he wouldn't be able to explore those avenues now. I really think John Bonham would approve, after all his son has really made him proud!

Indeed Jason has done John proud!

BD

P.S. Robert: tour and I'll forgive you for not doing it sooner.

Yeah I agree they owe us nothing, they have already given us all this great music and they are the kindest and nicest people you can ever meet. Plus they all had fun and Robert said he would love to do this again, because he had fun not because he owes it to us, yeah it isn't really fair, but deal with it, at least you have their music to enjoy.

Those of us that have continued to love this band over the last 27 years have done so in the knowledge that Led Zeppelin ceased to function when JB died. Just because you decide of your own free will to spend your money on the band, and to have an emotional involvement with the music, you don't do that on the understanding that they will tour every so often so as to please your desires. If we get the opportunity now and again to winess their brief return, then make the most of it, and thank them for it. They don't owe us anything though.

• 4 weeks later...
^^Yeah, Angi and I were posting the setlist realtime on PZ, cause yes, this forum got innundated for sure! My hope is this, that Robert tours with Alison in early '08, does some summer Zeppelin shows (LA please. Thank yew!), and then gets to the expected Strange Sensation project in the fall. There's room for all of it! :D

Interesting! So Paranoid Planet owes ME for the set list?

I hope they know. :rolleyes:

They should considered the massive public that want wants the tour. But the decision its theirs only. They don't owes nothing.

They do owe us. They tease us with a song here and show there. This is cruel. Just give us one more for the road and stop this Chinese water torture. Everyone wants it and this may be the last chance to do it. The owe us some love.

Regards,

BD

They do owe us. They tease us with a song here and show there. This is cruel. Just give us one more for the road and stop this Chinese water torture. Everyone wants it and this may be the last chance to do it. The owe us some love.

Regards,

BD

I believe on 10th December, 2007 they gave fans a Whole Lotta Love....

They owe nothin'.

nobody asked you to become a fan. people begged and pleaded and whined and pissed and moaned for a reunion, and when they finally agreed to do it, before it even happened, a vast majority of fans thanked them by whining that this wasn't enough: we want more, you owe us more!!

some fans you are.

come off it..

enjoy the music.

enjoy the experience.

In December, they did what everyone, including them, thought would NEVER happen.

they owe YOU and I nothing.

To right they owe us nothing...what a wonderful legacy they have left the world of music :)

I agree that it would be great for Led Zeppelin to tour more, & i, like everyone else here, hopes they choose to do so, especially since their London concert was such a huge success. However, it is totally up to them & they certainly do not "owe" us that...so i will beg...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! :D

Led Zep does owe us a tour. Simply because they can. Robert needs to start thinking about all the fans who love them. I'm not talking about "like" them but LOVE them. I don't think its to much to ask. They are able and most of them are willing from the looks of it. Robert needs to get over himself and remember the fans that put him were he is. Remember we love them and would like some of there love back. We're human and need the love, just look back at all the posts. I think not doing a tour is selfish. They are the rock gods for this and last generation and many to come. I know they're human. The point is the music they made is more than amazing. I don't think John Bonham would mind a tour. I bet he would have wanted more and would have loved to see his son fill in his shoes.

Bottom line is: Robert you owe Led Zeppelin and us more. Remember "we walk the miles" missing Led Zeppelin!

4. Thank You

BD

are you out of your f-ing mind?

Such honesty BD....

And as P.F. would say... The lunatics are on the grass... :rolleyes:

BinaryDeath is not only on the grass but its a way of life.

Looney me,

BD

P.S. They owe us. Simply because I say so. Robert is the only holdout. He's holding this idea up. Him only. Not the fans, not the band, and not my ranting.

Archived