What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Everyone is out so I am putting my new cassette deck through it's paces, at the moment it's Sid Vicious My Way, follwed by Boomtown Rats Like Clockwork and then YUK it's Jilted John, as I can remember it was the charts sometime in 1978 and the girl I worked with on the Post Office had all the top singles so I borrowed them and taped them. Just shows TDK SA tapes were made to last!

Edited by joe (Liverpool)

^ Whats on the deck man?

Gave another listen to "Devils Banquet" 5.17.75 Earl's Court this morning(major write-up forthcoming in the Live section) and now, post-breakfast, am listening to the EVSD "Bonzo's Birthday Party" Soundboard:

post-1470-0-07538600-1357668082_thumb.jp

post-1470-0-49088500-1357668125_thumb.jp

Edited by Strider

Gave another listen to "Devils Banquet" 5.17.75 Earl's Court this morning(major write-up forthcoming in the Live section) and now, post-breakfast, am listening to the EVSD "Bonzo's Birthday Party" Soundboard:

Have never heard either show, will be interested in the EC show and your personal memories v the birthday show!

A patients daughter called the office today looking for a pic that one of the doctors I work for took of her and her mom while she was dying in the hospital last summer.

It was a long shot that he would have it still on his phone.

This patient was so broke she was living in a TENT when she was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

HE FUCKIN FOUND IT.

It will be printed and delivered to her surviving family members tomorrow.

Yeah!

A patients daughter called the office today looking for a pic that one of the doctors I work for took of her and her mom while she was dying in the hospital last summer.

It was a long shot that he would have it still on his phone.

This patient was so broke she was living in a TENT when she was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

HE FUCKIN FOUND IT.

It will be printed and delivered to her surviving family members tomorrow.

Yeah!

That's great..

and congratulations ledzepvr..

This thread beats the crap out of discussing wes's long hair anyday!

Edited by the chase

Thanks BD and Chase......my daughter just came by to show me the sonagram pics. Definately twins and definately boys. They already look like they are having a boxing match. I am so happy for her and terrified for her at the same time. This will be it for her when they are born. She already has three other children.

Thanks BD and Chase......my daughter just came by to show me the sonagram pics. Definately twins and definately boys. They already look like they are having a boxing match. I am so happy for her and terrified for her at the same time. This will be it for her when they are born. She already has three other children.

That's really cool ! Wishing your daughter a healthy pregnancy and hoping someone sends her two sets of boxing gloves . All we need now, is a ref :lol:

Mazel tov!! That's great news for you and the whole family!

What made me happy today was discovering a very obscure R& B / Soul music artist from the early 1960's, going by the name Timmy Shaw. His music is very hard to find but thank goodness for itunes and good old Youtube :)

http://youtu.be/M2rl7kVYDE4

Like an old wiseman said "There is so much music to discover out there but sadly, so little time" B)